Conference Learning Pack
As an ADDED BONUS to this year’s 4A’s Strategy Festival, we’re offering a Conference Learning Pack of three (3) webinars of the most pressing topics facing strategy professionals. You’ll have access to view these webinars at your own convenience, before, during and after the conference in September.
Led by industry leaders from R/GA and Open Mind Strategy, with this learning pack you’ll learn:
- How to Make Use of Data Without Being a Data Scientist
- How to Use Data to Build Brand Strategy
- How to Innovate in 3 Easy Steps
Full descriptions below.
Data Decoded: How to Make Use of Data Without Being a Data Scientist
Led by Tom Morton, SVP, Strategy, R/GA
The quantity and quality of data has exploded and everyone in the communications industry needs to know how learn how to get the most out of data without necessarily becoming a data scientist.
Join Tom Morton for this webinar, that will cover basic methods for revealing fresh insights and truths that have previously gone undiscovered; how data can easily be used to create new, more original solutions that clients can buy because they are backed by hard data.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Not to be afraid of data and confident enough to take on data analysis yourself
- Basic data analytics principles
- Frameworks for looking at data to uncover new learning and brand truths
- Golden rules for using data to tell stories and sell ideas
From Stats to Stories: How to Use Data to Build Brand Strategy
Led by Robin Hafitz, Founder & Principal, Open Mind Strategy
It's not just about how good your data is, but what you do with it. At a time when marketing agencies, more than ever, need to be seen as data-capable strategic partners, it's critical for agency professionals to hone their skill for turning data into powerful marketing stories.
Join Robin Hafitz, CEO, Open Mind Strategy, who will review how to go from merely reporting information to extracting actionable insights.
In this webinar, you’ll learn through examples of best and worst practices, and walk away better equipped to:
- Find your brand story (or, “see the signal through the noise”)
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data to inform strategy
- Communicate your learning and ideas persuasively
- Visualize your data in compelling ways
- Get smarter about "big data".
How to Innovate in 3 Easy Steps
Led by Barry Wacksman, EVP, Global Chief Strategy, R/GA
Increasingly, clients are not just asking for their agencies to help them create advertising, but to innovate, as well. The “Age of Connectivity” is yielding a myriad of technology disruptors — companies with unique and innovative business models that are displacing well-entrenched industries. Think: Uber, Airbnb, or Blue Apron. The important question for agencies is; How do we help ensure our clients go from disrupted to disruptor?
Join Barry Wacksman, R/GA, as he provides a framework to guide your clients to innovation by intersecting customer needs with technology trends.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to use customer and technology insights to uncover opportunities for innovation
- How to develop a Client Innovation Workshop
- How to turn innovation into new scopes of work
Members: $99.00 Non-Members: $199.00